1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi USA has a new manager

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMITH47, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Perazzi's web site has a notice that Albert Kondak is the new general manager of Perazzi USA ?

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update.

Now, what can you tell us about Remington shells and primers.

3. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Does that mean Lucio is gone? :)

4. BigM-Perazzi

I'm waiting for all gun manufacturers to pull the Microsoft trick of selling you the right to use their product, not own it...

5. BigM-Perazzi

I'm waiting for all gun manufacturers to pull the Microsoft trick of selling you the right to use their product, not own it...

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Actually, Annie Snyder has been the office manager, and Lucio's son was working there filling parts orders, etc. He left and then Annie was having to do all that, and did/does a great job and extremely helpful.

Then Brandon Gralak was hired to take over that vacant position. Bradon was responsible for helping me get TM1/TMX parts shipped from the Perazzi factory in Bresica. Brandon is a computer guru and he recently left to pursue that interest.

Al was on scene about a month or two prior. His job was to assist dealers in receiving guns and equipment.

Al phoned me last week to say that he was in Azusa taking over the business ssales end of Perazzi USA. Lucio is still there doing what he does best, and Annie assists as well. Al also informed me that the three of use would be handling the TM stuff from now on.

WW

7. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

I think he was there since Oct. or Nov. of '11. He was from G&H.

8. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

"I think he was there since Oct. or Nov. of '11. He was from G&H."

yup, that's what I heard as well from a dealer...should be interesting to see how things go....for every one positive comment I hear about this Lucio person, I hear a lot more negative comments.

9. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

I know Al,from the old days at Lenape skeet and trap,and have shot sporting with him a few times,and his tenure at G&H.Do not know the other guy to make a fair comparison,but I can tell everybody that Al is a first class guy and will go to wits end to make things right.I dont know what Perazzi company culture does to one after a while,but Al is as good as its going to get.

just my .02, this is him....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf7iIK3KIA8

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

albert kondak

lucio perazzi