1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi type 3 forend wood and iron/ Perazzi case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Cmglazier, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmglazier

Cmglazier TS Member

0   0   0

I have a type 3 Perazzi forend for sale. This is a complete forend with wood and iron. There are only a few very very very slight handling marks on the wood and the iron has some handling/ rub mark on the under side. I used this on my comp one but am switching to type 4 barrels and forend. I also have a black plastic factory Perazzi hard case for sale. It could use some toc on the inside but the exterior is fun and the latches and lock works great. Asking $300 for the iron, $100 for the wood, and $75 for the case or I will sell the whole lot for $425 plus shipping. All prices are obo. Make me an offer but please be fair. You may PM me, email, or call/text at 913 trio three five 6879. Thanks, Cody
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cmglazier

Cmglazier TS Member

0   0   0

3. Cmglazier

Cmglazier TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry for the typo my computer must have auto corrected. Phone number is 913 two three five 6879

4. T_Barraza

T_Barraza TS Member

0   0   0

Will the Perazzi case hold a 34" BBL? If so I will take the case. Send me a PM about Payment.

5. Cmglazier

Cmglazier TS Member

0   0   0

Case will not fit a 34 inch barrel.

6. Cmglazier

Cmglazier TS Member

0   0   0

Case is sold pending funds

7. Cmglazier

Cmglazier TS Member

0   0   0

Reduced price $300 for forend wood and iron!

8. Cmglazier

Cmglazier TS Member

0   0   0

Bump still have forend iron! $200 plus shipping and it's yours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi forend type 3

perazzi type 3 and type 4 forend

perazzi type 3 forend