1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by twcpdc, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

I would like to know how cheap a trigger could be purchased. I shoot a release and was wondering about a spare for someone to try the gun out to see what a Perazzi would be like. I don't know what I would be willing to put in one just to have for some one to shoot a round. I have a spare for my TMX and I am considering it for my MX. Thanks for the info. Tom

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Tom. I have a top first pull bottom for $500
    mia_2008_0303304.jpg

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Nice trigger Jack.. Looks like a Reitz style.. Great release.. All Good.. Mike

4. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have a double release bottom first for $795.00, made by Pachmayer.
    Don

5. rbmtrap

rbmtrap Member

MIA, probably not enough coffee for me yet this morning, is the one you show pull/pull top first or release/pull top first?

Thanks

6. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

I would want a p/p I don't care how bad it looks just needs to work. That is the reason I have a pull for my TMX the one in it was rusty and no bluing so I was able to buy a release for about as much as to fix it up and convert it to release. Like I said it would be used only to let some who doesn't shoot a release to shoot the MX. Tom

7. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

I think the term cheap should not be used.
    You still want a quality trigger, pay me know , our fix me latter.

Joe Woods/Ontario

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Triggers are not as cheap as you are looking for. Especially if it is functionable. Look at the amount of precision machined parts there are in a trigger assembly. You would be better off buying a whole gun, letting him shoot it, and then selling it. Or better yet if he likes the gun, sell it to him. I am not being critical, just trying to be logical. Jon

9. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

It looks like I am not being understood. My gun is not for sale and that is not what I am trying to do. I want to be able to go out with my buddys who don't shoot a lot and be able to put in a pull trigger for them to shoot my gun You take a trap out to the farm and have a good time. Not looking for cheap just trying to find out what the best price on a not petty trigger would be some time in the future. That is why I put it in discussion thread not wanted. Tom

10. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Tom.... You may be able to find a well used Perazzi pull/pull trigger on here for $500 to $600 from time to time. A good functioning Perazzi pull trigger for your MX8 will rarely sell for less.... Just my experience.. Dan Thome (Trap2)

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Dan is exactly right.. For the cost of s Perazzi trigger.. one could buy a 870/1100 Remington.. and BOTH of you could shoot at the same time..

12. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

Thanks for the info I know that I can get a good trigger for 500 and up I just was wondering if a rough condition might come up sometime in the 300 to 400 range. I have other guns but it is nice to share shooting a quality gun with friends. I think guys like shooting something nice and enjoy shooting what they may never buy because the don't shoot enough to buy the higher end guns. I sold my MX15 because I didn't shoot enough to justifie the investment. Moved and started shooting more so went back to Perazzi. Thanks Tom

13. twcpdc

twcpdc Member

Thanks Joey that was what I wanted to know if there was something out there that could come up some time in the future. When I get my projects finished I will start trying to find one of the old triggers. Thanks Tom

14. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Not trying to jump into a thread to compete for a sale, but I am reminded that I have a completely rebuilt TM1 trigger. It is in supreme condition and has a new blue, new gold trigger blade, new coils hammer spring, new hammer spring guide, and a new hammer.

It belongs to a customer who I said I would try to sell for him. He needs $500 for it. I will wipe off my fingerprints before it ships ;-)

Whiz

whizwhite_2008_0203195.jpg

15. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

A bargain trigger is wonderful..BUT.. do you think a $300 trigger that has no issues will be $300???? I've not found one yet.. that didn't need $100 in parts.. or more.. Even with me doing the work.. most would have to pay someone $75/100 to go thru the trigger and fit and set everything.. The reasoning of test shooting a Perazzi with a trigger that is beneath the standards of this fine gun..I just don't understand..

Depending on who's release trigger you have.. I'd consider just pulling the hooks to let a friend shoot your gun.. That will cost you nothing but a few minutes time..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

should you bable to pull the trigger on a perazzi when the gun is open