1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Trigger Question ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Scoutman 06, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

I just bought a spare trigger for my Type 3 MX-8 & had a question. The trigger was a Bowen double release & the last owner removed the hooks to use it as a pull/pull, which is how I intend to use it. Comparing it to my other trigger I notice that the sear spring contacts the sear retainer pin, there is no sear retainer sleeve or connector plunger {guide?}. There is also noticeably less spring tension on the sear. The trigger fucntions fine as is, but was wondering if these missing parts are necessary for some reason. Thanks in advance, John

2. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

John,

While not absolutely critical for the trgger to work, the sleeves should be in place. Many release trigger hooks pivot on the sear retainer pin and gunsmiths remove the sleeve and plunger and replace the distance with themetal of their release hook.

Don Rackley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.