1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Trigger Parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BuddyTrapChamp, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuddyTrapChamp

BuddyTrapChamp Member

I have an MX8 combo and i need two triggers one for the top single barrel and one for the O/U. i am looking for an internal or external switch where can i get one

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Whiz White

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

M&M Accessory in Italy makes the conversion parts, Whiz sells them at one time, don't know if he still has them in stock. You might want to check with him, if not, you may contact Marcello @ M&M for it, he sells parts with very reasonable shipping cost.

"decimamas 54" is Marcello's sign up name on TS.

4. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

I recently checked this same question with Whiz White and he gave me the info re: Marcello. I couldn't figure out which set to order from the site or how much it cost (Marcello's site is not in American $$)...and would have to find a local gunsmith to install - Whiz explained he no longer does this. So I gave up and figured I would check at the Grand. Any other ideas appreciated. Regards, Ed

5. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Ed the cost of my trigger selector is $ 140.00 USD including shipping and you can see it on my website page 2.
    All the prices on my my website are in $ USD.
    Stuart Wright has some of my selector in stock otherwise contact me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
m&m gunsmithing perazzi

m&m perazzi parts

marcello m&m gunsmithing