1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi trigger coil vs. leaf spring

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fly, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fly

fly Active Member

On a MX type Perazzi, which trigger group is more desirable? Which one is more modern?

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

They come with flat springs unless you special order coils. Flat springs are faster, but they break and have to be replaced ( a 2 minute drill). Coils don't break, are slower to start, and get even slower over time as they get weaker.

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

None of the Older guns came with coils olny the european and special guns like mxi or MX8-B have coils along with all of their fixed triger guns. I have coils in my live bird gun and am very happy with them Joe Goldberg

4. shootsome

shootsome Member

I have coil springs in my MX-8B and am very happy with them. I also have a K-80. The K-80 also has coil springs. I can't tell the difference between the two triggers. They are both excellent triggers in my opinion.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I've had TM-1s with both types of springs.Hap

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Joe Goldberg is a little mistaken, Ithaca import TM-1's had both. Mine is a 1970 vintage with coil spring.

George

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Toolmaker if you read the first post we were refering to MX type O/U triggers! Be carefull when you call some one out! He may have a bigger gun. Joe

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Joe Goldberg, Are you the same guy that was thrown out of being at any ATA events? Someone with a name like yours was giving people a hard time at a shoot in Fla. and they told him to hit the pike.

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Toolmaker,
    Again before your ass speaks first you should get the facts. You are wrong again! Maby you should be building stocks for over a half a dozen world champion shooers like I do. Get your facts before you slander some one. Have any more stupid statements to add. Joe Goldberg

10. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Toolmaker 251 has me a llitle bit pissed off does any one know who he is? I noticed he does not list his E-mail or his full name. Who is this george no last name tool. Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx2000 v springs v coil springs

perazzi triggers flat v coil