1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

perazzi triger help

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Willus, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willus

Willus TS Member

I have a Perazzi MX2000, I bought it as a unsingle, not thinking I would ever shoot doubles. I bought a o/u for the gun. The gun came with out a selective triger, it shoots the bottom barrel first.I would like to find a trade, the triger I have, for a selective one.

2. Don Rackley

Don Rackley Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Willus,

Why would you want to shoot other than bottom barrel first? Your new OU barrels should be more open choke on the bottom to match the bottom first firing order.

I think your trigger is just right.

Don

3. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

First of all, Most everyone shoots doubles with the bottom barrel first, second you can buy from Wiz Wite an internal selector that would work for you if you drop out the trigger and switch it over, why would you want to shoot the top barrel first in doubles unless it is chokes opposite of all other guns.

4. otnot

otnot Active Member

Your trigger should be fine since your shooting the bottom barrel first for singles you will also be shooting bottom barrel first on doubles.

5. Willus

Willus TS Member

Thank You for the information. I will shoot the O/U other than doubles. I have tubes that I can use to make top or bottom what ever. If there was a way I could get a select trigger without a great expence I would.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Again, the suggestion would be, shoot it the way it is....

That barrel selector will become just one more thing to mess you up at some point.

Been there, got the t-shirt...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.