1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TMX Special =====For Sale $$$$$$

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

really nice gun. 34 inch, pull trigger which is adjustable for length of pull. Removable trigger assembly. Excellent wood. Wilkenson choked barrel . No TUBES. Adjustable comb and butt plate. Perazzi multi barrel case included. Couple of light scratches on side of receiver. NO BLUE WEAR ON BOTTOM OF RECEIVER. Newer gun about serial number 73,6xx. One of the last. Listing for a friend. pictures to follow shortly. I think he is asking about $3700.00 including the shipping to you. INTERESTED?? He said lets talk. motordoc

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

How much is it you think he really would take ? e-mail me

3. motordoctor

looking for paperwork. it is stamped wilkinson on the bottom of the barrel.can't tell what the choke is. will try and measure it soon but appears to be some type of handicap choke and not real open. With trigger in rear position, length of pull is 14 inches. the pad on the gun is not the one for it. he will give me the other adjustable one.

4. motordoctor

barrel measures bore of .737 AND choke of .031 constriction or .706 diameter

5. motordoctor

thanks for the interest. Gun Sold----funny story---back to the original owner. Others--don't make the mistake of selling your favorite playtoy. divorces are expensive motordoc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.