1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TMX P.O.I.? anyone know

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xxstr8jacketxx, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxstr8jacketxx

xxstr8jacketxx TS Member

TMX's have been around for ever and alot of people shoot them.to me if you figure 8 the beads
    It would shoot flat.I don't see any kind of barrel rise or rib slope so I wanted to know from the TMX
    Owners what your thoughts on this matter
    Thanx ~Jason~

2. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

Shot one for years and they are super guns. I got used to shooting off end of bbl because poi is not that high for stacked beads. If you shoot a flat shooting gun you will like one. jim w

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

I presently shoot one for singles, but it has an adjustable comb. I have it set to shoot 60/40.

Steve

4. xxstr8jacketxx

xxstr8jacketxx TS Member

thank you jim and steve :)

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

My TMX shoots about 80/20 or 9" high at 40 yards with a little space between the beads. My rib slopes down a little toward the muzzle and shoots about the same POI as the single barrel for my MX3. There was a picture of a TMX on Ts.com a while ago and that gun was one of a few custom build guns that had about 100% high POI.

6. Beretta Young Gun

Beretta Young Gun Active Member

ive never seen a TMX that would shoot higher than 50/50 with the figure 8

7. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I went to a Phil Simms adj stock to raise mine to 70/30 with 3 spacers..LarryB

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I bought one and it shot flat but was higher than 60/40, I wanted it to shoot even higher so I had Tom Larkin put an adjustable comb on it and now it shoots Approx 90/10 with 3/8 of spacers under the comb ... I really like it but I bought another MX-2000/8 because I like the top single with the lower rib so I can see the targets faster ... I have the comb up 9/16 on that one and it shoots right where I am looking set up like that ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Flat shooter with a high rib for stand up shooting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.