Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perazzi TMX for Sale - More Pics

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  DustyOne60 
#1 ·
Up for sale is my Perazzi TMX. 34" ported barrels, 3 Perazzi chokes (Light mod, #8, #10).

The gun was recently overhauled in Dec 12' by Giacomo Sporting in NY. Can provide the complete documentation. Blueing is exceptional. The only piece showing wear is the forend bracket. Adjustable comb, butt plate and new recoil reducer system on it. Adjustable LOP.

Will be more than happy to send multiple pics to any serious buyers.

She's a beauty, but I have to sell her. Willing to ship to your FFL in the hard case that comes with it. $2850 delivered. Mike 513-313-5767 cell/text

#4 ·
Thank you for the nice comments on the TMX. When i invested $653 to Giacomo this past December, my intent was to keep it forever. But with a 2nd child going to college this fall, I cannot afford to keep as many nice guns in the safe as I want to. I have other toys that are not as nice, but because they have a link to my departed Father, and thus are not going anywhere. New to the site, sure enjoy the expertise on trap shooting and gun info. First site I've been to that doesnt get hijacked with "Zombie" dialogue.

#5 ·
More pictures of the TMX:

To get the pics, left click your mouse at the beginning of the link, holding left click down, slide across the link, right mouse click, copy and paste in a new browser window. hit enter (or choose paste & go)

photobucket.com/user/PacermanMike/library/Perazzi%20TMX?page=1

mike Flege

#6 ·
Thanks again to the several texts and calls. There is no hidden issues with the gun. Yes its very clean. Yes the work is referenced with the guns serial # listed. Feel free to contact Dan or Ann Marie at Giacomo's. The price I'm asking is not cheap. Not sure why folks don't understand why I'm selling a gun this reasonable at the condition its in. If you feel better paying me more I ll gladly take it. Really I will. If you want, I'll take it to an FFL of your choosing and let them discuss condition with you. But you pay the FFL charge to send it through them in addition to what my offer is. Not trying to be confrontational, but certain folks have called out my integrity. I guess that is to be expected by some folks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.