1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM1 Release?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hoosier Daddy, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Who would you suggest to convert my coil spring pull trigger to a release?

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

John Allem makes a new roller release which is supposed to be one of the best or you could sell it and get a "Precision" trigger. They are the best. I've got one in my new TM-9X and it's great.

Ed Yanchok

3. KenC

KenC Member

Jerri White in Colorado converted mine. He did a fine job & for a lot less than a new trigger would have cost.

I wasn't flinching, I just decided to "git'er done". It took less than 100 targets to get used to it. It has increased my league singles avg. from 23.1 to 24.2. My first ATA singles score w/the release trigger was a 95; I had previously been a Class D/C shooter.

Another shooter, much better than me, who had never before shot a release trigger, shot mine. He missed the first two birds & then broke the next 23 straight. He's seriously considering going to a release.

I don't know why I didn't have this done sooner.

PS The "Precision Gold" IS a great trigger.

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I can't afford anything too fancy. I have been shooting a release for about a year and I just bought this TM1. I didn't flinch when I started shooting the release either but my score picked up also. I probably would flinch now. Thanks.

5. cob

cob TS Member

If you are interested in a precision gold trigger I can get you into a brand new TM1 release trigger for $1395 and this trigger comes with our new style hammer spring as well as one extra spring. If you are interested give me a call at 816-200-6404 or email me at the above address.

Thanks, Jacob Jeffries with Precision Gold Triggers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.