1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM1 project gun finished lovin life

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have deep seated like for the TM1 and wanted to build a modern Hi Rib TM1 but was left with a uneasy feeling if I did not like the results I would have destroyed my old gun and be kicking my self in the butt. It is a old TMS with the striped receiver then along comes JDS farms with a TM1 in pieces no wood no ejector or trigger. Perfect I had some old Anton wood found an old broken ejector and welded it together fitted it as a extractor not as a ejector so it would last forever put in a new lock and had it blued bought a release trigger from a friend that just sold his TM! and Wa La I had a new TM1 that I could shoot as good as the stripped old one. That eased my mind so I started the project I wanted the rib to be higher than my TMX so I sent it off to Moneymaker for a 3/4 inch fixed rib set for 80/20 POI. While that was in progress I started on the stock with wood putty from Home Depot Etchen style grip fitted to my hand custom palm swell shoot it change it shoot it some more when I was very happy I had my friend at the custom hot rod shop paint it solid black to match the striped receiver the gun looks evil and shooting it just puts a smile on my face. When a project comes out better than you hoped for the feeling is special just wanted to share it with my fellow shooters and friends.
    oldoneeye_2008_030398.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_030399.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_0303100.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_0303101.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_0303102.jpg

oldoneeye_2008_0303104.jpg

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Good Job, it would of been a sin to make changes to that TM-1 you have in the picture, so now you have the best of both worlds ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Yes, it does look evil ...

3. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

Buddy...........Very nice job. However!! I know you. You are going to "break" off that nice rib sure as hell!!!!! When are yaaa going to get rid of the Morgan pad?....OH..I forgot; you purchased a boat load....Place gun in safe at "Jacks" till I get down in November and we can discuss ownership....hohoho....RUN'EM

4. OLD ONE EYE

Hi Danny, R U going to the grand? I was also wondering if you got you Perazzi TMX 9 yet ? You are getting to old to lift the weight of that Kolar for a week straight maybe some one will buy it out of pitty so you do not get a hernia

5. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Nice job Budster. I am looking forward to seeing it in person in a week or so. Jim

6. OLD ONE EYE

Hi Jimmy, How is the lobster this year I sure miss going to the co ops and eating the lobsters and clams right on the docks. It is still in the high 90's here stay up north as long as you can.

7. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

OLD ONE EYE...........The black beauty.."the Evil one" is very nice. Can't wait to see it. Yes we are going to Sparta and the "lefty" TM9X is going to smoke some targets. Only have 400 shots thru it and it "hammers" targets. I am very pleased with it. Will be leaving the 8th and all resv. were made early..........RUN'EM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.