1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM1 Part

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun5, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun5

Shotgun5 Member

I'am looking for the part number 5301 foreand iron. My forend broke on my gun and i can't find any to replace it.I already call S&W Supply and he dosn't show any on his parts list.Thank You Pete.

2. leadvail

leadvail Member

Pete, Mine broke in half where it locks on the barrel and I had it welded by a gunsmith that has done a few other TM1s. Its welded and more metal added on each side and then he opened up the inletting for it in he forearm to fit. I have seen a few others that had been welded also, bought another that had been done. He is in Colorado Springs area and I believe his name is Winseck. I can find out for sure if you can't find someone in your area. Bob

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I don't show them on my price list, but as mentioned over the phone they are avaiable through Perazzi. I'd have to order one and they aren't cheap, as discussed.

Whiz

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

If in a hurry get it from Giacomo's (for a higher price), or wait and let me get it from Perazzi Italy. Takes about a month to get it intop the US.

I do have an older forearm iron, but I just looked and it's for the older MX8's.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.