1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM1 HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by spicyfish, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spicyfish

spicyfish TS Member

0   0   0

I have a TM1 with the coil spring activated hammer. I have 2 problems. First, was that the gun discarged when the receiver was closed. I had this problem once about 3 months ago and I removed and reinstalled the trigger assembly and didn't have the problem until today. I pulled the trigger assembly out of the gun and the cocking foot came out then the hammer spring and hammer spring guide came out. I can't figure out how to put the hammer spring and guide back into the trigger assembly. It seems that the spring needs to be compressed. Your help on both of these issues would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Lou Pettersen

2. spicyfish

spicyfish TS Member

0   0   0

3. spicyfish

spicyfish TS Member

0   0   0

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I made these to change my TM-1 coil springs with. You'll need something similar to put your's back together. I don't understand how the cocking foot fell out unless it or the pin holding it is broken?

It's also possible you may have a broken and sticking firing pin too.

hapmectweaks_2008_030334.jpg

With these, you can compress the spring and hold it in place to install the pin/spring. It will also hold the pin/spring in place if you decide to put those in prior to installing the hammer and hammer pin too.

Hap

5. spicyfish

spicyfish TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Hap. That is QUITE an interesting tool. It gives me some idea about what I need to reinstall the assembly. Did you fabricate the two pieces and if so what material did you use?

Thanks again.

Lou

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Lou, the top slotted piece is the master link from a Harley MC chain with a sliced slot. The bottom doohickie is whittled down from a John Deer slave pin. I made this tool in 03 while visiting my buddy in CA, made it in his fab shop because I'd broken a hammer spring.

Hap

7. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

0   0   0

I made mine from a tack puller. Had to grind the sides to
    make it narrow enough to work. Works find and cost $1.

Doyal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.