1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM1 ejector?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by butcher, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

Some say that you should disconnect the ejector and have the gun just lift the shell as TM1's are known to break the ejectoe and cause problems. Any body have information on this?

2. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Take off the stock and remove the ejector rod by pulling out and back. Works good for extraction. If your a reloader it makes life easier. Post-2

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

23 years ago I cut off some of the coils on my ejector spring so that it would cause less stress on the gun and extract but not eject the empty way behind me. In September a good gunsmith removed the little 'sear ??' in the forearm iron and now the extractor lifts the empty hull further out. I have never had a broken ejector and that part is expensive and requires fitting by a gunsmith.

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Yes they have a history of breaking so I have mine set to just lift the empty as a excractor instead of a ejector. For trap shooting it is just a easy to remove the empty by hand less wear and trar on the gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.