1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM 9 X Your Opinions Please !!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jeffprigge, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Looked at TM 9X at Oh. St. Shoot and realy liked it , but no demo model to shoot . Whats yout opinion if you have shot or own one . Thanks

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Fabulous. Wish I could shoot a "high head position" gun. If you like shooting "heads up", it's a winner. Awfully expensive, but that's relative.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's a $7500 TM 1 with an adjustable rib. For that kinda' money you can get a nice used MX 2000RS combo, or Kolar combo, or K-80 combo, or Ceasar Guerini combo, or 3 Beretta combos etc....

My apologies to Perazzi....but hey in this economy and that price for a singles gun only, you guys missed the market on this one.

4. Vince McNamara

Vince McNamara Member

I have one for sale with upgraded wood and Allem roller release trigger-$7,500. Email me for pictures.

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Vince,
    How come that you're selling one. I can't believe that anyone would ever sell one after shooting one.

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi tm 9x