1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM-1special

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by John55, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John55

John55 Active Member

Been thinking of acquiring another TM1 as a backup and wondered what a TM1 special is worth these days. That's the last version I've owned and I liked it better than previous models. I'd like to find one in near new condition with no porting, tubes or stock work done...basically a plain unaltered gun with a 34" barrel. If anyone could give me some ballpark estimates on one like this it would be most appreciated!

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings...but the price of a LIKE NEW TM1 is going to begin with a 3 these days.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

John55... Joe is on the conservative side. A "like new" TM-1 Special, unaltered in any way, will be closer to 4K, and there will be 50 guys waiting in line to snap it up..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

I have a very nice one but it's not in new condition. Giacomo says it needs nothing though. It has Kolar choke tubes and a highly figured stock from Wenigs. It will be for sale in a couple of weeks .I'm leaving on vacation for two weeks in the morning and will not have internet access until I return.. It will come with a nice Americase. Price will be under $3K but not by much. If you are interested and not in hurry you can send me a PM.Here's a quick photo
    bridger_2008_03038.jpg

5. nomoloscofoso

nomoloscofoso Member

Just saw a new one today at the Pa. State Shoot, It had sc3 wood and the adjustable rib, all for $8995.00!! What a deal!!

6. John55

John55 Active Member

The last one I had was about 10 years ago and I got over $3k for it then, so if they are hitting $4k or more now it doesn't surprise me...

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

hells bells,,what is this one worth???? 1978 and test fired only,,,(not a special)

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

OICU812 I thought we had a deal ?? $1,250 right

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

ALF,,damn it,,your supposed to be holding your breath,,,,,,,,LOL

10. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

An unmolested, near new, and shot little TM1 Special in like new condition will command $4500-$4800

Buy Bridger's gun. If it fits it is a value. Kolar tubes generally fit back bored guns tho. If the gunis back bored then you have a decision to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.