1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi TM-1 Stock removal

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ross817, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross817

Ross817 TS Member

Hello gents,

I am relatively new to posting on the forum, but have found perusing this site to be an extremely valuable asset.

I have a TM-1 that my grandfather shot and loved for years. He left it to me, the only fellow shooter in the family, upon his death several years ago. I shoot registered skeet, and dont really wander on to the trap fields very much. But I would like to get more involved in the trap game.

Question is this, Should my MX 2000's stock wrench fit the TM-1's stock bolt? It just seems to spin around the cone and never seat in the bolt. I always thought all Perazzi's were the same.

Im going to the hardware store today to get a long set of metric allens, but I just thought it was strange. Id really like to take a look at this with the stock off and maybe put a new toplever return spring in. Also im a tinkerer and just cant help myself.

Thanks for any and all info.

-Ross

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

They should be the same.

3. Ross817

Ross817 TS Member

Thats what I was afraid of.

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.