1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Perazzi TM-1 12g 34" Right Hand Stock lock stock! Awesome

Discussion in 'For Sale- Vendors Only' started by Bob Schultz, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

TM1Jacobson.JPG

This awesome looking and soft shooting Perazzi TM-1 was owned by Bill Jacobson the founder of Silver Dollar Trap Club. It has a Tom Seitz backbore barrel and shoots amazing patterns. .740" bore and .035" (full) choke. 34 " barrel. Pull trigger. The wood is in 98 % condition and the stock and fore end alone would cost $3000! If you are looking for a great shooter...here it is! Click on link below to see more pics...

Perazzi TM-1 12g 34" Right Hand - Target Shotguns, Inc. | Hendersonville, NC

Price is $3795.00

Thanks for looking!

Bob Schultz -- Target Shotguns Inc. 828-693-3833 bob.schultz@targetshotguns.com

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Active Member

What a terrific shotgun!
    Bob, Is the barrel stamped C. Seitz? Or? Seitz ported?

Ed C thanked this.
  3. Bob Schultz

Yes, it has Seitz porting. (See link to more pictures.) Could not find a stamp, however Bill had most of his barrels done By Tom Seitz and this certainly bears all the hallmarks of his work. I received this shotgun from it's second owner who got it from Bill and he stated that Bill told him it was in fact Tom Seitz' work.

If it had the C.Seitz stamp I'd be asking more money for the gun! It's a good value at the price!

Bob

4. James McComas

James McComas TS Member

I have a Seitz TM-1 barrel as well and there were no markings anywhere on the barrel. Daro Handy took it to Seitz in his luggage and returned in signed box so I am certain it was the real deal. Ports and back bored.
    J

5. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Active Member

Seitz for sure! I have two Seitz barrels one stamped and the other not. The unmarked barrel belonged to Ken Jones of WA shooting fame. The barrel mic's about exactly the specs that Bob's barrel does. What a great shotgun for a handicap shooter! I believe that Tom Seitz built/modified superior barrels. IMG_0814.JPG

6. Bob Schultz

I double checked the barrel...aside from the usual proof marks, there is no evidence of C.C.Seitz stamp. However I do have another Seitz barrel and the bore, choke and porting are exactly the same. More importantly the patterns this gun throws are amazing!

Bob

7. globe fish

globe fish Member

HI Bob is this gun in Tucson now? Thx, Fred .

8. Bob Schultz

Fred, no, not going to Tucson this year.