1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi stocks for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mwmd, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mwmd

mwmd Member

0   0   0

Greetings, I have the following three Perazzi stocks for sale that went with former Perazzi's i have now sold (all 3 right handers). Thought id put them on here before going to Ebay! The first stock is a late model high-grade Perazzi factory stock that i used on my mx10. Perazzi select wood with soft comb, right hand palm swell. Length of pull is ca 15.5 inches - price 800.00

The second is an older orginal Perazzi TMX adjustable stock. Still has Perazzi recoil pad. Adjustable comb, no palm swell and length of pull ca 14.75 inches. Original Perazzi recoil pad - price 500.00

The third stock is an old school original Anton custom stock made for a tm1 or TMX (depending how high a stock you shoot). It looks like it was never mounted. Length of pull ca 13.5 inches Without recoil pad. price 200.00

Let me know if more info needed from serious enquiries only, tnx

MWMD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member