1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by PONDSIDESHOOTER, Sep 19, 2013.

1. PONDSIDESHOOTER

PONDSIDESHOOTER TS Member

Do perazzi's stocks have any part of the serial stamped in them....Thanks

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

yes. at the front of the inlet area. Often shortened because of small space to put the #

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Pondside,
    If you are trying to determine whether a stock/forend is an original Perazzi by the presence of the partial serial # that MX2G mentioned, be aware that a custom set of wood made by Perazzi for a customer probably is not going to have the partial serial # he mentioned. When the Grand was at Vandalia, you could go into the Perazzi building and have a custom set made to your specs to fit your Perazzi. The set I have has no #'s and I'm guessing they probably did not number any of those custom sets made at Vandalia.

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

I own a custom stock made by Perazzi and the wood (both stock and forarm) have a short serial number that starts with an R...R1234. I have no idea if any others have the same number sequence. The regular production stocks I own have the matching serial number (to the action) stamped on the front, with the leading number missing. So 123,456 would be shortened to 23,456 on the stock.

5. PONDSIDESHOOTER

PONDSIDESHOOTER TS Member

THANKS EVERYONE.....JOEY