1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by esoxhunter, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I have a Perazzi MT-6 with an Anton stock. (adjustable comb). It is a beautiful stock and I have just had Rod Stumbo refinish it. Naturally Rod did a great job on it. However, I am thinking about trading or selling it for a regular Perazzi stock. (with an adjustable comb). My question is; do the stocks on other Perazzi models fit the MT-6? If so what model would interchange with my gun? Thanks. Ed

2. esoxhunter

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

MT 6 stock is unique to the MT 6. No interchangeability. You can fit MX barrels but not wood.

4. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

PS
    Any Perazzi MT 6 stock you may find with an adjustable comb would be after market as adjustable combs were not done by the factory at that time.

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

The butt stock of MT6 is interchangeable with MS80, Granditalia, MX-5, MX-7, except the early MT6 has a slightly wider tang, you might see some light if you put them on other guns.

If you don't mind the bottom contour differences at rear receiver edges, these stock will fit on MX-12 & MX-2000S as well.

6. esoxhunter

Thanks for the input. The Anton stock I have is really a beautiful piece of wood. Although I'm shooting the gun very well; I would prefer a factory stock. It sure would be great if I could find someone who would like an Anton stock in exchange for a factory stock. I'll just keep on looking; maybe something will turn up. Thanks again. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

what model perazzi stocks fit the mt6