1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

PERAZZI STOCK/s FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Shootsgood, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

For sale as pictured from top to bottom.

A) Perazzi stock set. Stock & forend are off a MX2000RS, s/n: 122,2XX, so should fit all drop out trigger guns with an over/under. Type 4 forend. Adjustable comb, slightly offset and toe out for a right handed shooter. Adjustable LOP Gracoil, with adjustable Kickeze pad. Normal wear, nice set of wood. Stock bolt, no forend iron. $750

B) Set of TM-1 stock and forend. Stock bolt, no forend iron. Light weight, pad adjuster with Morgan pad. About as close to neutral as I can tell. Great for a youth, or a lady shooter. $125

C) A TM-1 stock. Stock bolt included. I shot this stock, and liked it. I accidently dropped it off the gun and it broke at the wrist. I had it repaired, and while I was not so happy with the visual result, I have shot about 3000 rounds thru the stock, with no problems. If you need a beater, or a spare, this is it. $50

You can own both of the TM1 stocks (B & C) for a total price of $150.

Buyers to pay freight and insurance as you desire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. butchiez

butchiez TS Member

0   0   0

Are Stocks pictured A B C in order from top to bottom.
  3. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, The top set pictured is A) Next one down is B) and the last is the Stock only C)

Thanks for looking Ross & Beth
  4. butchiez

butchiez TS Member

0   0   0

I will take stock C for $50.00 Please PM me with payment details. Where are you located.
  5. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

Stock C) at the bottom is sold.

Still available are A) & B) complete stock and forend sets.
  6. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

I'm pretty sure my husband wants to sell them as a set. I will check with him when he gets home later today and get back with you. Thanks for asking. Beth
  7. MDMike

MDMike TS Member

0   0   0

I would be interested in a TM1 forend only, possibly the "A" forend. Thanks, Mike...
  8. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

Well Stock C is available again. I have it bubble wrapped, boxed and ready to ship as instucted by Buthciez, he just cancelled the order. C'est la vie...
  9. old crowe 68

old crowe 68 Member

0   0   0

I am interested in A MX2000 Norm Crowe ph.828/443/6365 Morganton N.C.
  10. old crowe 68

old crowe 68 Member

0   0   0

Email sent regarding Hi-grade stock. Norm Crowe ph. 828/443/6365
  11. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

Norm, We sent you a private message on Trapshooters web site with some pics of the other wood stock Ross spoke with you about. We are fishing tomorrow and will take better pics when I have full light. Beth
  12. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

Stocks B & C are sold...Stock A needs a good home, I upgraded to fancier wood and a Pro-Soft recoil system.
  13. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

Stock A is still for sale and it's a dandy.
  14. Shootsgood

Shootsgood TS Member

0   0   0

^^^^^^^Back to top^^^^^^^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.