1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi stock removal question for a rookie.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill Sergent, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

Advice / instruction needed on stock removal for a new Perazzi MX2000 RS . The recoil pad has a top slit in the rubber but I can not seem to feel a phillips or slot type screw inside of it . The bottom of the recoil pad does not have a hole or slit in it. I have tried to insert the long hex stock removal tool in the center hole but I can not seem to be able to align it with the hex screw holding the stock to the receiver.

Is the recoil pad glued on at the factory ? Can the stock be removed without removing the recoil pad ? I know the procedures are in the instruction booklet but I have misplaced it.

Your expert advice is appreciated ,

Thank you ,

Bill Sergent

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

On your RS gun, you'll have to remove or rise the comb to clear the way for the factory wrench to reach the stock bolt.

There's a dish guide around the bolt, your wrench won't miss it once you clear the way.

3. Bill Sergent

Bill Sergent Member

Thank you for your help Steve , I removed the comb and it worked perfect.

Thanks again,

Bill Sergent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

tool to remove perazzi stock