1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Stock bolt

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RTA48, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTA48

RTA48 TS Member

Im in need of a stock bolt for a MX8, anybody have one for sale or can I make one?

Thanks

RTA48

2. gncc600

gncc600 TS Member

i have an extra that fits a TM1. Don't know if it would fit yours or not.

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I think I have some.

Whiz

4. atexaspete

atexaspete Member

I'm a custom stockmaker and recently went on a quest for the bolts myself. Good luck. I thought I could find them locally. After several hours on the internet, I found a wholesale fastner supplier who I talked into selling me his last stock for $14 each (I bought 10). He was almost apologetic at charging me that price. Said if he bought bulk, the price would have been $3 or $4, but he had only bought a box of 100 several years ago. If you're really in a bind, I think Wenig sells them for $25 each. If you want to try your luck, they are a socket head 6 x 1 x 140mm.
    Mike

5. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Guys I have about 50 pounds of them-- how many do you need $10.00 ea all you want! Phil Simms (970) 523-9566 or email me with your needs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.