1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Stock Bolt Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by southpark, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southpark

southpark TS Member

Does anyone know the size and thread pitch of the bolt that tightens the receiver to the buttstock on a recent vintage Type IV MX series (e.g., MX2000, 10, 15) Perazzi?

Many thanks for anyone who has this info handy!

2. southpark

southpark TS Member

Well, it seems it is 6.0mm x 1.0 but I doubt I'll find the length I need anywhere but Perazzi USA -- any ideas?

3. southpark

southpark TS Member

Thanks Stephen, I could have guessed you would have the info.

You too Pat, I'll get on that tomorrow. I just tried the easy HD fix and of course they don't have anything that long and that narrow.

Stephen, how did you get that part out of the stock? In a pinch, I could drive it out of my other stock -- any tips?

4. southpark

southpark TS Member

So far gentle has not worked at all. A drift and rubber mallet got things started but I'm not able to make further headway and am afraid of really giving it a wallop.

5. Southpark - I have done this quite a few times, if you would e-mail me your phone number I will call you on my nickel to discuss - explanation along with a couple of warnings could be a bit long for me to type here. - Mike Gregory

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Do you need one, SOUTHPARK? I think I can dig up one for you.

WW

7. southpark

southpark TS Member

I sure do now.

I can now state that this should be done in enough light to see you are getting hung up on the comb hardware! LOL

A guide tube would have been most helpful to keep straight. I wish I had waited another hour so I could have read this advice first. Live and learn the hard way -- as always.

That would be great Whiz, I'll email you later tonight or tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.