1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Side by Side ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SMITH47, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

The Perazzi web site shows a listing for side by side in the catalog section.

Does anyone know anything more ?

Steve W or Perazzi Big Bore come to mind first for info ??

thanks, ernie

2. Baber

Baber TS Member

A friend told me he saw one at the factory last week. He said it was butt ugly.

Tb

3. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

Custom only;DHO is the model.I've seen two in 20+ years.

4. loanman

loanman Active Member

I heard they will be like a MX8 with a drop out trigger and they are supposed to be available sometime in August 2011

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

I have been told that it's a entirely new gun. Not a DHO from the past.

T

6. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

Some yeas back Tony De Simone had one, it had a dropout trigger and it was NOT butt ugly.

7. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

It's called a DC12 new in the catalog right above the express double rifle they are offering. Pic's are on the Perazzi website. I am waiting for the first ones to arrive (to get an idea on barrel weights, balance,rib configurations) then looking to order up a pigeon version. Lucio was going to call when the first ones arrived. LBF from Maryland has 3 or more on order, and a personal friend of mine has an SCO 28 gauge ordered.

8. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

Little Gambler, do you have any idea of the date they may arrive ?

thanks,
    ernie

9. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

10. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Call Dan from Giacomo. Back in April, I had asked about this new gun and he has several orders in already but Perazzi didn't give him (at that time) a date for delivery. Maybe he has some new info. The price for just the entry level is a bit steep. I want to see the first production guns come out and see what the first impressions are before putting in an order (wishful thinking on my part LOL)

11. dss8110

dss8110 Member

Look at Ivory Beads web site there are two for sale.

12. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

the newer models can be configured for clay shooting. I don't know if I would want to shoot clays with any of the older SxS Perazzi guns. They look more like game guns given their weight, barrel lengths, etc.

13. EEB

EEB Member

I spoke to Giacomos yesterday, and they put me on to a guy at Perazzi USA. Entry level price is $17,400, but there is a 15% discount now bringing the price down to $14,790. Don't know if that is offered by Perazzi USA or what. Wait time is approximately one year with 50% down. It features a dropdown trigger group and double triggers can also be had. Barrel length goes up to 29 1/2" (if I remember correctly), but the salesman said they could probably do whatever length the customer wanted. I'd love to own one, but the price would pay for a chunk of college tuition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
perazzi dc12 review
perazzi dc1

perazzi dc12

perazzi dc12 review

perazzi dc12 side by side

perazzi dc12 side by side review

perazzi side by side
perazzi side by side shotguns