Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perazzi Side by Side ?

6K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  EEB 
#1 ·
The Perazzi web site shows a listing for side by side in the catalog section.

Does anyone know anything more ?

Steve W or Perazzi Big Bore come to mind first for info ??

thanks, ernie

#7 ·
It's called a DC12 new in the catalog right above the express double rifle they are offering. Pic's are on the Perazzi website. I am waiting for the first ones to arrive (to get an idea on barrel weights, balance,rib configurations) then looking to order up a pigeon version. Lucio was going to call when the first ones arrived. LBF from Maryland has 3 or more on order, and a personal friend of mine has an SCO 28 gauge ordered.

#10 ·
Call Dan from Giacomo. Back in April, I had asked about this new gun and he has several orders in already but Perazzi didn't give him (at that time) a date for delivery. Maybe he has some new info. The price for just the entry level is a bit steep. I want to see the first production guns come out and see what the first impressions are before putting in an order (wishful thinking on my part LOL)

#13 ·
I spoke to Giacomos yesterday, and they put me on to a guy at Perazzi USA. Entry level price is $17,400, but there is a 15% discount now bringing the price down to $14,790. Don't know if that is offered by Perazzi USA or what. Wait time is approximately one year with 50% down. It features a dropdown trigger group and double triggers can also be had. Barrel length goes up to 29 1/2" (if I remember correctly), but the salesman said they could probably do whatever length the customer wanted. I'd love to own one, but the price would pay for a chunk of college tuition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.