1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi side by side: anyone have updates?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sernv99, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

on another forum there was some talk at the beginning of the year about the new Perazzi side by side shotgun that was suppose to be in production. I think the formal announcement was released at the Shot Show. So....did anyone put in an order for one and get a delivery date?

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

So far from Azusa, A pretty reliable source, 53 have been ordered, and so far, none have been delivered. I've been waiting to see one before ordering one, but might have to jump on the wagon and gamble on what it will be like. l.g.

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

L.G. : I was told the price is around $14k to $15k for an entry level model. I too am itching to see one before deciding to put down a deposit and order one but uneasy about the lack of information on the delivery times....

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Off the top of my head, 13+ for blued. It's listed in the current pricing sheet. Take the retail and X by .80 is about the going rate.

5. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

decimamas54_2008_0303108.jpg

decimamas54_2008_0303109.jpg

If you guys can not wait, a friend of mine have a Fabbri-Perazzi SxS built in 1964 engraved by Galeazzi for only $75.000,00 USD, only one like this in the world.

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Perazzi must have found a new wood pile you usually get pretty plain wood from them. We will see what comes on the production guns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.