1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** PERAZZI SHO SIDELOCK O/U!! F/S AWESOME!***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here we have an outstanding representation of Perazzi's finest offerings in a rare and beautiful side lock action Perazzi SN 54XX manufactured in 1970, 12 gauge, 2 3/4" chambered, two barrel set of 27 5/8" barrels, bored 18.4 weighing 1.430KG, originally choked skeet/skeet but now Briley choked for pigeons and a set of 31 1/8" barrels choked IM/F, bored 18.4 weighing 1.590. Barrels are marked on top of the ribs I and II in gold.
    The side lock action is masterfully engraved in a tight English rose and scroll pattern with raised acanthus leaves on the fences. Action retains 98%+ case colors. Cocking indicators on the side plates.
    The wood is Turkish walnut with a mix of fiddle back and streaking of honey and chocolate tones making for an understated elegance that nicely compliments the beautiful ergodynamics of this magnificent piece. Butt stock is a pistol grip with fine 28 LPI checkering and dimensions of DAC 1 1/8", DAH 1 5/8" and LOP 14 7/8" to an Old English pad. Fore arm is fluted with gold initials on the fore tip.
    The gun weighs 8lbs 6 ozs and is balanced just before the hinge pin making it lively to the hand and a delight to shoot. It just crushes clays and effortlessly drops high flying driven pheasant with a panache.
    If you want a shotgun that has investment quality that just exudes elegance and beauty from every angle; that will excell in any clays game; that will be just perfect for driven birds; that will be a top notch pigeon gun; and that will give you a marvelous pride of ownership, than this is the gun for you. It will only increase in value as Perazzi no longer takes orders for this side lock model. Priced at $33,000.00 delivered to your FFL. Call or email for more info or pictures. Can be viewed by appointment. Thanks for looking! Bob Schultz
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Write up sounds like Poetry did not know Bob was a romantic but he had good inspiration that is one sexy gun.

4. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I need a cigarette! Gorgeous gun.

Pat

5. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

0   0   0

Nice rare gun Bob. DGG

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Was this a typo or a "Bob Schultzism": ergodynamics

Bob, did you mean "ergonomics" or something else, like the design's ability to interface with the shooter could only have been inspired by G-d or designed by G-d?

I think it is a useful word to be added to some category of lexicon.

7. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Chango,

Purely a "schultzism". I just liked the sound of the word. Actually there are a couple of companies who use the name Ergodynamics, I think I read the name in Forbes magazine not long ago.

Cool gun for the right guy however!

Bob

8. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for the emails and calls. Gun is still available,

Bob

9. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Bob, that's a great "schultzism"...I wonder who the right guy (or lady) for the gun ultimately will be? I picture the individual having at the very least, a long driveway at the place of residence....then moving into the living room, Chippendale furniture with lots of provinance. And the "man cave" den will be outfitted with orginal Stickley chairs and such...a bit less formal.

All lighters throughout home will be Dunhill, and all cigars kept in a big walk in humidor. I suspect that stories are generally shared in that home over cognac and Cuban cigars. The Beretta will be "a cute little, but elegant shotgun I just picked up..."

Oh well...it would be great to see in a movie at the very least!

Forbes Magazine can be fun to read now and then when sitting in the Dr.'s waiting room!

--David

10. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gorgeous, I sure wish I owned this gun!

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Bob,

Don't know where you find the jewels, but one heck of a gorgeous gun.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi sho for sale

perazzi sho side lock