1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi selectable/adjustable trigger information

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steve W, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Exchange rate was different back then, but approx. $1,950.00 in early '90s.

Current MSRP is approx.$2,700.00

Doubt anyone ever paid full price for it.

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

There were adjustable (length of pull) triggers and there were the same only with an internal barrel selector feature. Which one are you interested in?

3. Steve W

JFYR, I sold a factory trigger with both selector & adjuster in 99% condition couple years ago for $1250.

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

In the early 80's when Perazzi sold combos like the MX-8 and DB-81, they came with 2 separate trigger groups instead of one selectable trigger. I have heard that the selectable trigger has some drawbacks but I don't know what they are. I have an MX-3 that shoots Top barrel first on the O/U and so there is no need for a separate trigger for the Top single. I had the blade of my trigger moved rearward about 3/16 " to better fit my hand on the pistol grip of the stock.

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

There's a right way and a wrong way to adjust the internal selector on P triggers. If not done in the correct sequence, the gun can double on you! Don't ask me how I know? Hap

6. Steve W

Hap, welcome to the club. I was lucky, I heard it several times before I shot one.

Some people didn't even realize this until they sent their triggers to a gunsmith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.