1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi SCO Extra Wood for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by BunkerGuy, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

PRICE REDUCED!

PERAZZI SCO EXTRA GRADE ADJUSTABLE COMB TRAP STOCK
    and BEAVERTAIL FOREARM

EXHIBITION GRADE WOOD SELECTED by MAURO PERAZZI

[​IMG]

LENGTH OF PULL: 14-3/4”, 15” or 15-3/8”
    DEPENDING ON RECOIL PAD CHOOSEN (SUPPLIED)
    NOT SUITABLE FOR FLAT RIB GUNS
    CAST-OFF: 1/”4 & 1/2” PITCH: 1-1/2”
    PISTOL GRIP PALM SWELL: 1-3/4” x 1-5/8”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PRICE NOW REDUCED to $3,750 -- half the $7,500
    COST TO DEALER.

Reason for sale: bought glove grip stock

If you want to contact me, please do NOT post here or send a Private Message… only either e-mail me at **derk29@gmail.com** or call me at 702 869-2979. (Please remove anti-spam ** from email address!)Thanks. Derek Partridge

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Nice wood is there finish on it or is it raw wood can't really tell. I love the new checkering on the palm side of the stock. I think I'll try it on the next P stock I build.

Joe Goldberg

3. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

This stock is great, but I'd love to see the glove grip and also your thoughts on it.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

0   0   0

PM sent

Matt Ski

5. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

6. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Here's the omitted forearm pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Here's a pic of the extra comb:

[​IMG]

8. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Drool! My RS-2000 would look pretty sweet with this stock:) Alas, no bucks, no buck rogers.

9. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

10. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

If you want to contact me, please do NOT post here or send a Private Message… only either e-mail me at derk29@gmail.com or call me at 702 869-2979.

Thanks. Derek

11. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Derek, ... please post a picture of your whole gun. I need to see the rib style this wood is appropriate for...

thank you, Sportshot.

12. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Sportshot: per your request.

[​IMG]

My gun is an MX10, the wood will fit virtually any Perazzi
    that doesn't have a flat rib.

If you want to contact me, please do NOT post here or send a Private Message… only either e-mail me at **derk29@gmail.com** or call me at 702 869-2979. (Please remove anti-spam ** from email address!) Thanks.

Derek Partridge

13. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Thanks Derek, that new gun is awesome. Even better than your engraved Perazzi that was pictured on the cover of Gun World Magazine probably 40 years ago now.

I remember seeing an ad that you were selling that particular Gun World perazzi for $7,500 in the Shotgun News probably 20 years ago, because you were going to Kemen.

I always regretted not buying it at the time (probably not half as much as you regret selling it???)

14. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Sportshot

Good memory! No regrets about selling that SC3… the Ks were fine… until they screwed me and still owe me lotsa bucks, however, as the two K brothers were suing each other for civil and criminal damages… where would that leave me? LOL!

Now that you’ve seen the “awesome” new gun… are you again going to end up regretting that you didn’t buy this gorgeous wood…?

Derek

15. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I remember the article too, how you had a novel approach to raising the comb at the nose with clear acrylic plastic. You were definately in search of the perfect gun fit. I also saw you on TV recently as a spoksman for an investment firm in precious metals.... Glad to hear you are still an active shooter! As for this wood, it is drop-dead gorgeous, I have rarely seen a better grade,... amazing, you do have friends in high places!

But I am a left handed shooter and my two guns are currently fitted out with LH wood.

Sportshot, Denver.

16. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Sportshot

That acrylic comb was the idea of an old German gunsmith, Leonard Mews, working at Pachmayr. As for friends in “high places”… they started in a very low place… as Mauro Perazzi used to sit on my knees as a baby! Pity about the LH…!

Derek

[​IMG]

17. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Thanks for the memories Derek. I reread the article you posted and it is a classic. Way advanced for its time in April 1967.

Yes, it is sad that I can't own the stock you have offered here. That is factory "catalog grade" wood and very rarely is a stock like that offered for sale, probably close to one-in-a-million.

I would think that Paxton Arms in Texas of some of these other exclusive shops would consignment it out for you if not buy it in a flash. There are people who appreciate opportunities like that.

Ps - it's fun having you visit us on TS.COM from time to time. Don't be a stranger. Good luck with this sale and the new glove wood.

Charlie in Denver

18. BunkerGuy

BunkerGuy TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Charlie,

If you want to revisit some of my articles, go to shootingbunker.com, where you will also find a wealth of ballistic info from web master Bill.

I’m not a great fan of publicly-aired private communication and do not read TS.com-—my friend Bill does it for me--so feel free to use my e-mail address.

Derek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
derek partridge perazzi
derek partridge shootingbunker
perazzi exhibition grade wood
perazzi sco
perazzi sco exhibition grade
perazzi sco wood

perazzi wood for sale

perazzi wood stocks