1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi SCO-C for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bestgun, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

My beautiful Perazzi MX8 SCO-C is for sale. I purchased the gun new in 2005. Factory engraving (signed) by Creative Art Studio, and gun has extra grade wood. Pachmayr Decelerator Sporting Clays pad. 30" barrels with ventilated mid-rib and top rib matted and tapered 7/16" to 1/4". Flush invisible Nigel Teague chokes fitted from new. Pierced top lever. Drop-out trigger with barrel selector and adjustable length of pull. Weight is 8lb 3oz. Drop at comb 39mm, drop at heel 39mm (parallel top comb). Length of pull 14 5/8 minimum. Comes with all original leather case and all tools and documentation as when new. Amazing condition, this is a work of art that you can shoot with and admire. Gun is in New Zealand, but pretty sure that I can get to the US okay (or come and visit me in New Zealand!). Gun is for genuine sale guys, I'm happy to talk to any genuine interested purchasers -please send me a PM or an email. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers and best, Karl Sluis

2. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

I am sure way over my head, but I for one would love to see more pictures.

PS - Price?

3. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

price???

4. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

5. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

This gun used will bring in what 2-3 MX2000RS combos are running.

6. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

0   0   0

that counts me out---what a beauty---one day i would want one with the naked women--

7. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

8. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

9. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

More photo's and price please.

10. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

Hi Everyone - thanks for your interest. I'm happy to send more detailed information and discuss pricing with anyone that is genuinely interested. Please send me an email or a PM, and we can make contact. Cheers and regards, Karl Sluis

11. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

12. bestgun

bestgun Member

0   0   0

-> -> ->

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi for sale nz

perazzi naked women