1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi SCO #127,128,129 pattern, any ever sold???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by little gambler, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Has anyone ever ordered this pattern before, had one built, or ran across one at a gun shop? I'm not savy enough to figure out how to enlarge this from the Perazzi site........

2. little gambler

Steve, if you have time check you pm's. Thanks. l.g.

3. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Let me see if this works.

This should be 127-128-129 from Perazzi's site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. little gambler

perfect that is slightly better than the pic i posted! l.g.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I suggest you look up the Engraver Kurt Horvath web site kguns.com His work is better than perazzi's and he can do anything you want and you will save 1/3 to 1/2 over a factory engraved gun. (even if you could get a factory engraved gun that has been done by an engraver as good as Kurt)

look on his site and pay particular attention to the Krieghoff engraved with the Diana goddess of the hunt. I have handled both Kurt's gun and the factory perazzi's which his is an adaptation and in my opinion Kurt's is better in both quality and artistic execution.

Just my opinion but I have some training in firearms engraving by the late Winchester dustom engraver Hank Bonham. Hank tought me enough to know what good engraving is and that I would never beome a great one.

Joe goldberg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.