1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi SC3 small frame 20ga.-GORGEOUS! SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--SOLD--A very special gun offered for sale!! This is a Perazzi MX-8 small frame 20 bore in SC3 grade with, I believe, Style # 2 engraving pattern. Serial # 122xxx and the frame is marked SC3. It has 29 1/2" fixed choke barrels bored LM and IM. .016 and .024. Perfectly balanced between the hands with a 14 5/8" LOP over a thin leather covered Perazzi pad. The barrels feature a tapered TRAMLINE rib with a single front bead. The gun is also equipped with an external SELECTIVE trigger. This Perazzi is unaltered in ANY way with perfect bores and mechanics. ALL matching numbers. The original stock has a slight cast off but is OK for lefties. The gun comes with TWO additional stocks. One is full length at 14 5/8" with an OFFSET comb for the RH shooter. The other stock is a bit shorter at 14 1/8" but with a fuller comb and more neutral. This is also original Perazzi with a Perazzi pad. It does have a gold initial shield with 3 initials on it. I might add that the gun is cased in an SC3 Grade Emmebi canvas and leather case--not a plastic one! It comes with the stock tool and paperwork. The pictures are in the order of the stocks as I have described them. Check out the prices of SC3 Perazzi's and think hard about this one. It's a perfect Sporter and a superb South America volume bird gun. It will also shine in the field or for tower shoots. The gun and the extra TWO stocks delivered to your dealer in the lower 48 for $8950. You gotta love this deal if you know P guns and their prices!! Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

3. boomer

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

4. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

I opened this thread thinking, "Hmmm, these small frame Perazzis are usually kinda pricey." I wasn't disappointed. It is a very beautiful gun.

5. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

DAMN !! Nice gun, great price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.