1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi SC2 MX-20 Stock and FE 20 ga LEFT HANDED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Maxey Brantley, May 26, 2013.

1. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I have for sale a LEFT HANDED MX-20 stock and fe for a 20 Perazzi, upgraded SC2 wood. THIS DOES NOT FIT A DROP OUT TRIGGER PERAZZI MX-8 20ga. Ordered from Perazzi in 2011...used only a few times. Pictures speak for them selves. There is a small chip at the front in one picture, with a size 7 1/2 shot for comparison. The wood is proud enough of the metal in this area that it could easily be worked down and never noticed, but will leave that to the new owner. Don't want to hide this single wart. Perazzi spec sheet shown as well. Dimensions in inches are appx DAC: 1 3/8; DAH 2 1/8; LOP: 14 3/4. The grip is what Perazzi calls the "Purdey" grip which is a very relaxed type of pistol grip. Stock bolt is included; screw it in place and you are ready to go. Price is $350. Please post questions here, and if you want to buy it, please tell me so (with your real first name), then use the PM feature to contact me.
    V/r
    Maxey Brantley

maxeybrantley_2008_030338.jpg

maxeybrantley_2008_030339.jpg

maxeybrantley_2008_030340.jpg

maxeybrantley_2008_030341.jpg

maxeybrantley_2008_030342.jpg

maxeybrantley_2008_030343.jpg

2. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

The dimension sheet says RH cast of 4mm-heel and 8mm toe - which should help you sell it....

3. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

drgondog - thanks for the assist, but it is left handed. Cast on, 4 and 8...this was my son's stock that Lucio fit him for and he is a lefty. Numbers on on the left hand side of the diagram which is how Perazzi shows what needs done.
    V/r
    Maxey

4. drgondog

drgondog Member

0   0   0

Maxey - maybe if I paid attention to the circled "L" I might have figured it out.

5. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hi Bob - yes it has been a while! No - I never shot International Skeet, just ref'd for you guys/gals while assigned to Benning. I still shoot
    the "other International game". Best.

drgondog-no sweat I'm bad at details too!

6. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Up for
    The weekend

7. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Search tags for this page

left handed perazzi 20 gauge for sale