1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi SC1 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Voolfie, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

0   0   0

Nice, clean 1970-vintage Perazzi SC1 pigeon/trap gun available. Professionally restored by Giacomo Arrighini of New York. Monte Carlo stock, 30" bbls choked full & fuller. Forend has been repaired (by Giacomo). I've gained weight and the gun no longer fits. Rather than alter an original stock, I'd prefer to see it go to a good home. Includes a leather luggage case...$3,000.00 Use the messaging system to request more information or pictures. Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]
    -JW

2. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hi, Im interested in your gun, my email is down. do you have any interest in a trade. I have a near new beretta 687 grade 3 sporting gun, 32" optima barrels i'd trade you for the gun. you can call me 516 659 8347. thanks doc

3. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Also I'm assuming that this is basically an mx8 type reciever with a drop out trigger. doc

4. Voolfie

Voolfie Member

0   0   0

Second pass...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
perazzi s c 1 shotgun for sale
perazzi sc 1 forsale

perazzi sc1

perazzi sc1 for sale

perazzi sc1 forsale