1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Replacement Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by PaviaJen, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaviaJen

PaviaJen TS Member

Just a simple update for those of you looking for Perazzi parts, springs etc. I am currently in Italy and will be returning at the end of July. Parts will be again available through ebay or personal request by email. I am checking my mail periodically. Regards and enjoy your summer. Jennifer Pavia

2. PaviaJen

PaviaJen TS Member

MX-12,

thank you for your positive response. It is much appreciated, I will try and translate it for those here in Italy who will be most interested in my clients responses to their products being sold through e-bay. Once again thank you...regards.

Jennifer Pavia

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jennifer: Do you have access to the #1-#10 locking blocks?

I used to buy parts directly from the Bresica factory, but no longer do that.

I was trying to talk the wife into a trip to Italy to re-establish that link. She's not interested in Italy at all - ha!

Thanks.

Whiz

4. marotta

marotta Member

I am looking for a new locking block for an Mx 3 special.

5. 1al

1al TS Member

Hi we are in the far north country and would like a source on Perazzi parts please send list if possable. E-mail is fine.

Regards ,

Allen Brackett
    3307 N CR377
    McMillan ,Mi
    alandka@lighthouse.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.