Trapshooters Forum banner

Perazzi repair and Giacomo

7K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Cyrus 
#1 ·
I call and talked to Ann Marie at Giacomo. I made an appt and made the 4 1/2 hour trip to have Dan look at my MX2000 for repair. I am here to tell you this is one class act operation. They recommended a nice place to eat while I waited and when I came back, Dan had it all apart and was concerned because that wasn't what I brought it for. This man is a true professional. He not only looked at what I was concerned with but he literally dismantled the entire gun. New springs throughout. Greased and Lubed. I was absolutely delighted and the price was more than reasonable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

#4 ·
Our family can attest to nothing except that kind of treatment from Giacomo's for 30+ years. Dan is building a stock for me that will surely look beautiful when finished. I've seen other custom stocks that he's completed....WOW.

I'll share pictures and some blog posts once it is completed.

Dean

#5 ·
If there's any operation any better than Dan and Doug I'm not aware of it. Dan went over my TMX and he and Doug built a new stock set for it with all the twists bends and casts to fit this body. The results were just fantastic. Cannot say enough good things about this operation...Clyde Courtwright

#7 ·
I recently sent them my Mirage pigeon gun to be reblued and tuned up. They returned it exactly when promised, at the exact price discussed and literally as new. Every piece in the receiver and trigger was polished and there was not a scratch on the gun, even the barrel lugs were polished. Incredible service.
Mark

#8 ·
I also had Giacomo work on my Perazzis for years, and he was always the quintessential gentleman and a true master of his craft. Dan and his wife Daniela, and the rest of the crew at Giacomos, carry on this old world tradition. It is rare to find such great customer service and unmatched skill in todays's world, and I feel fortunate to have access to them. You cannot find a better place to buy a Perazzi, or have it repaired or refinished.
J.G.Sayle

#9 ·
I don't shoot a Perazzi but I had a Parker live bird gun on which the top and bottom ribs became loose and needed to be stripped and resoldered. Giacomo was recomended to me and he did the job on time and for a very reasonable price which included a reblue. Excellent service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.