1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi release triggers?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by william miller, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. william miller

william miller TS Member

Which double release trigger do you consider to be the best; other than Precision Gold?

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If a mid range set and let off fits your coordingation then go with the Precision. If you are slower or faster, go with an Allem. If you are watching your costs, go with a Doug Huppert (sp). All will do the job. Spears too. Caution on Kemmerly.

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Partial to Kerry Allor's triggers....

Jim

4. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

I have 4 releases. I have Kerry Allor release for MX 10, Allem for MX 8, Phillip Crenwegle, and a Reitz. I think they are all good. Kerry's release seems to be an upgrade of the Reitz, it looks very similar. I like a trigger to be set at about 5 lbs. and let off at about 2 1/2 lbs. They all seem to shoot okay. I have 3 of them so that they can be interchanged.
    I shot my buddy's Allem Roller Release, I could not tell any difference. The ability to change from release to pull does not help me. If I could shoot a pull , I would not have a release.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.