1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi release trigger conversion

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wlc, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlc

wlc Member

I am using a Precision release trigger and really like it. I am considering having my original trigger converted to release for a spare. Who does a good conversion that could be set up to feel like the Precision?

Thanks

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Allems Gun craft.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

wlc... There are a lot of places to get your trigger converted to release, however, none will feel, or perform, like your Precision does. My suggestion would be to sell your trigger for what you can get out of it and add the cost to convert it, and buy another Precision. You should be able to get at least $500 for your trigger, or more, depending on condition. To have it converted to a double release will probably run you an additional $500. For $1000 or so, you can buy a very nice used Precision and have 2 of the finest Perazzi triggers made. I have 2. A single release for singles and caps, and a double release for doubles. I'm spoiled, to be sure. As long as there are Precision triggers available, I will never shoot anything else in my DB-81. I will never go back to a converted trigger again, knowing what I know now..... Just my opinion... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

WIC Kerry Allor Does the Reitz style trigger with the hook on top he is going to do two Perazzi trigger for my MX-10 for doubles in the near future fast and reliable smooth. ph # 810-326-3943 give him a call. pat

5. wlc

wlc Member

I would consider buying a second Precision trigger if I found one for the price Trap2 suggests. If anyone has one for sale in this price range, please send me an email.

Thanks

6. travis1

travis1 TS Member

i have 2 release trigger would like to have a normal one would like to trade.
    does any one know how much a perazzi is worth? it is a ithaca 1976 perazzi single barrel 12 gauge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx8 release trigger

release trigger conversion