1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gulfstream, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gulfstream

Gulfstream Member

Wondering if anyone out there has any first-hand experience with the TM9? I am talking about the fixed rib version, not the adjustable TM9X. I have an opportunity to pick up a very nice one with factory Perazzi wood, and an adjustable comb. Wondering about the typical POI with a traditional figure eight? Recoil, fit/finish, weight, overall impressions.

Thanks!

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Shot both 9 & 9X last year, somehow they both felt heavier than the old TM1. I wasn't paying much attention to the beads, I think it's figure 8, and it shot 70/30 for me with comb at lower position.

Fine gun, kind of expensive for what it is. For the same amount of money, I'd buy an O/U based model.

3. Gulfstream

Gulfstream Member

Thanks for the input.

4. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I've got the 9-X version and love it. I didn't think that the 9 came with a factory adjustable comb. I have mine set as flat as it can be set and it works for me.

Ed Yanchok

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I had a good look at both the 9 and 9X and I believe that Ray Stafford told me that the 9 does shoot a higher POI than the TM1. I would contact Ray for more questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.