Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

perazzi question

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mike campbell 
#1 ·
this may be a little premature but i want to start gathering information now. bought a perazzi over and under saturday. My father purchased it for me and i can not pick it up till thursday at which that time i will be asking you guys more questions. My question is the gun has 34inch barrells with choke tubes. I searched my blue book and the only perazzi with thirty inch barrells is a competion, is there any other models that came with this length barrells.

#5 ·
muskie - your blue book must be a lot different than mine and your post is a bit confusing as well. First you say you are getting an O/U with 34 in barrels. Then you say the blue book only lists one O/U with 30inch barrels. Which is it? Does your gun have 30 inch bbls or 34inch bbls? My blue book does not have any Perazzi 30 inch O/Us. My blue book says 29 1/2, 30 3/4, and 31 1/2 are standard perazzi O/U lengths.

#10 ·
It's called the George Digweed Syndrome. If you use the same gun he does you will be able to shoot just like he does. I mean, that works for everybody in every kind of activity. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.