1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi Parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Art D, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art D

Art D Member

Just receive from GMPARTS.com a Perazzi Spring and firing pin Kit for $120.00,
    it has the Perazzi marking on the springs and the firing pins are the same as a friend of mine kits. anyone know why the difference in cost.

2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Most of Marcello Giuliani's parts are made by/for him AND all are serially numbers, which means he will give you a 1 year warranty. Perazzi in Bresica normally has many small shops making parts for them. I recently had a barrel in-the-white made by a shop, no roll stamp markings on it. Great price too.

Not sure what you paid, but I am in the process of becoming his US Distributor for parts.

Marcello lived in the US (California) for 15 years. He is a true gentleman and speaks exceptional English. He is a jewel to deal with.

Whiz

3. Art D

Art D Member

Truly a gentlemen, I payed $120.00 and it's half the price in the US. I could not believe it until I receive my Order Thank You Very Much

4. c.roberts

c.roberts TS Member

how can you get ahold of gmparts. thanks chad.

5. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Art D,
    I'm glade you are satisfy with the merchandise that I sent you. As you noted my kit and the Perazzi one look like but our material is little bit different. We are trying very hard to make something better and for this reason we just discontinue the regular kit and we give for $ 120,00 USD the stainless steel one. The kit is totaly made by us and the springs are stamped "X Perazzi" not for deceive the buyer but for indicate that they are for Perazzi shoot gun. In Italy "X Perazzi" means "For Perazzi".
    In the near future I will make a small change in the design this way there will be not any confusion. By the end of this year we will put on the website our new production (locking block, hammers, sears and adjustable trigger for the regular MX8 trigger)
    Thank you
    Marcello

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Forgot to mention that shipping to the US is very fast.

Whiz

7. Art D

Art D Member

Handle every thing thru the internet, log on to his site a follow the direction, you will have to go thru PayPal.

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

PAYPAL? I thought they did not do guns. Why deal with them?

9. Art D

Art D Member

Send Money orders,payapal was faster, thats the only reason.

10. Sporting1

Sporting1 TS Member

I recently purchased 2 sets of hammer springs from Marcello. He sent me an email of when they shipped and threw in a spring removal tool as a gift. I receive them fast. Marcello was a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for Perazzi parts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.