1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

--- Perazzi Parts - more arriving weekly

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

More parts coming in all the time.

Click my link above for updated items and prices.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

You can click my above URL and download and/or print this list. It is a PDF file; just double-click on it and select PRINT on your toolbar.

Jim 'Whiz' White

2. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

James. Tell me more about the Thinwall Briley style. Will those retro onto a TM Special unaltered bbl? And be flush wiht the bbl end rather than sticking out? Or are they long jobbies that require a different threqad position?

5. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jack: I am a Briley dealer and all my P guns are Brileyed.

I order chokes from them in thousandths of an inch of restrictions. My chokes are not the normal MOD, FULL, etc, but incremental.

I sent one over to Marcello for the 'hellofit' to see if he wanted to make one for me. Well, a couple of weeks later two showed up in the mail as a no-charge. They were exact duplicates of my present Briley tubes, BUT were gold from being Titanium-Nitrited. Absolutely beautiful! AND THE COST IS $35-$45 each!!!

I am told that these tubes all come from Italy. Now, I'm not sure if he meant that the Briley tubes were made in Italy, and if they were/are, did they come from the same company. I don't know that, and I don't care to know. What I DO know is that they are absolutely perfect and are engraved with the restrictions on each one.

I will look in my PhotoBucket files and if I have them there, I will post the pic here in a minute.... found one.

There was a bunch of crap going on about Marcello "copying" a Briley tube, but in order for a tube to fit these guns thay all have to be idential in that they are thin-walls tubes.

[​IMG]

Also pictured are the lever opening spring coils and new stainless steel 5111's for the older guns. He made these at my request because lots of TS.COM folks were emailing me asking for them. You gotta love that Italian for doing these things for us over here.

Whiz

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

James. Will that tube go into this TMX Specail bbl without mods?
    And not stick out? I get this gun Sat AM. (Nice guy, I might add)

[​IMG]

Your tube looks mucho longer with the threads on the wrong end. I have Briley in my other TMX and indeed it shoots as good as any fixed I hve owned.

7. decimamas 54

decimamas 54 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Jack, the choke that yu have on your TM are original P.
    The barrel was born this way. The one's that I sent to Jim are "thin wall" and they are made for barrels born whit "fix chocke".
    We have some sizes left like the choke that you have, if you need them gine Jim a call.
    Marcello

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.