1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PERAZZI PARTS KITS & SPRINGS - CHEAP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

>>> F/S Perazzi Parts Kits

I got in 10 (8 left) Perazzi Trigger Kits.

These are the Giuliani Kits selling for $120 ($150 cheaper than the Perazzi kits) and $6.75 shipping.

These are the full kits containing a set of firings pins and return springs, both hammer leaf springs, stainless steel removal tool and machined pick, all in the plastic container similar to the Perazzi kit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All the Giuliani springs carry the standard 1 year warranty.

Whiz White

2. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

No, thanks to YOU Ajax!

Some of the guys have experienced the new trees are about 0.020" longer than the space for it due to some inconsistencies in how Perazzi made some of their sears.

As a result, Marcello has specially made some that will fit this dimension, as well as, a bit more rounding on the bottom, below the pivot pin. I think I will offer to install these in customer's guns at no charge, except for the postage, to help out getting them installed correctly.

Marcello and I *just* hung up talking. He tells me he is now making many of the internal lever closing parts. He called to ask me if it would be OK to make them out of stainless steel. I thought that was a super idea, as some of the opening parts (both old and new styles) I see here in the shop will get some rust on them if not kept lubed.

I am working on a Comp 1 (two, actually) as I write this today, both from the deep South. One in particular had a tremendous amount of internal rust and NOT from abuse, just the environment. I will be putting the stainless parts into it here in a week or so... need to get them from Italy.

Marcello is very interested in making ALL the parts for Perazzis. He feels that if we carry everything, customers will tend to treat us as a full service dealer. I tend to agree. He is now makig me a barrel for my MX8 frame... I want to see that!

This is an off-topic comment, but I have to share it with you as it's comical:

Because I am a major P/W distributor, I asked Marcello if there was a market in Italy for them. I do ship all over the globe.

He said the Italians are "nuts". They only reload under a full moon! Honest, that was his remark. I had to have him repeat that comment as I didn't understand what he meant. He also said they are sticklers for shells being either too hot, or too cold temperature-wise, and therefore they carry their competition shells in coolers made specifically for loaded shells. I never gave that a though, but it may have some merit.

Take care, and thanks for the 'thanks!'

Whiz

3. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Steve: I've been getting a few calls for Perazzi cases and have told them to contact you. I was getting them from Giacomo, but the prices are so high I quite carrying any in inventory.

Why not PM me with a phone and address and I can then get that to those who inquire?

Whiz

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Whiz, can I just buy one of the machined picks?

5. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Barry: Well, never had the asked before, but I don't see why not.

I have quite a few parts kits, so I'll just take one out and get it to you. Probably should ask Marcello what to charge so I can get him to send a replacement in the next parts shipment.

Whiz

6. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Barry: It's in the mail.

Also might add that Marcello made some calls up north to the Perazzi area of Bresica this morning (his time) and he is now putting together a bead kit for me to provide beads to us here in America.

He'd already sent out yesterday some in the 2.6mm. Someone was asking about the Perazzi beads, so now I can handle the Italian style front bead and not the more massive Bradley beads we have here in the USA.

Here's what we have...

[​IMG]

Whiz

7. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

0   0   0

Whiz: Do you think you will ever be able to provided parts to make an external select trigger for MX series?? the beav

8. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Beav: We could. We've just never talked about it. He has all the machinery to make them.

And, in fact, I prefer my externally selectable trigger over my internally selectiables.

When the dust settles on him making all this new stuff, I'm pose the question. May even take my ext sel over with me to him.

Whiz

9. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Got in more springs today.

Also got in new MX hammers; lefts and rights.

They are LIST $142, my price is $88.40 and $3.75 shipping and insurance. Perazzi took a 2.1% price increase on 1-1-09.

Whiz

10. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

11. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here's the list showing what we have...

[​IMG]

12. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I got a old style bottom firing pin from Whiz and have to say that his service is impeccable. PK

13. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whiz makes good stuff. One of the things I use all the time is the pick that is used to remove the ejector inserts and rib adjustments. He incorporated both in one tool. Just excellent. Thanks Whiz

14. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You're welcome, Barry.

Whiz

15. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Had a nice, long talk with Marcello from Italy this Saturday afternoon (night there +8 hours).

We talked about him having made the old style "V" coil for the release levers, and its "plug", Perazzi part number 111.

Marcello has also made the newer style 111 (Top Lever Locking Pieces) in both the small and larger sizes. He has also made and is shipping the above to me, along with replacements for the old style Top Lever Groups including the Locking Piece Spring #117, Top Lever Release Trip #118, and the Top Lever Stop Plate Release Pin #133, all out of stainless steel. I think his pricing will be about half of Perazzi USA prices.

He is also sending me a specimen stainless steel trigger that he has finished machining. I will report on it when it's received.

He also wanted to tell me to relay to the USA shooters that Perazzi does NOT make their own leaf hammer springs. He said that anyone who say otherwise has not been to Italy to actually see where they are made. He gets them from the same place, and is now having made a beefier version and of higher quality. It will not be faster, but of the best quality materials, a bit beefier in some areas. All this leafs are warranted for one year. If you break one, send it to me and if it is withing the year period, I will replace it.

Marcello wants me to keep data on where it breaks so he can have a dialog with the spring manufacturer there in Italy.

He is also going to have made Briley tubes replacements and feels we can sell them for about $45 each. That's about half of present day Briley's.

I will keep passing along info. I want to spend quite a bit of time over there this summer at his facility working with him and on the new shotgun now in design.

16. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Whiz....I finally got around to trying to replace the broken firing pin I received from you while I await the snow to melt and discovered that what you sent me was for the bottom barrel and I have only a top single on my DB81.Will this pin work in my MX-3 that I use for dbls.? If so I'll just keep it and send another check for the firing pin I need, if not would like to see if I could send it back for the one I need.Thanks...Hugo "Moe" Rinke

17. whiz white

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey, sorry Hugo... I semed to have switched a couple of them. Now I'll get an email from the other guy - oh, well, an easy fix.

Yes ti will work in the MX3 for the bottom barrel.

I'll get one going in the mail to you tomorrow. Mail's already left for the day. $33.75 is the total.

Whiz

18. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

19. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Whiz...I'll put the check in the mail today....Hugo

20. BLM

BLM TS Member

0   0   0

Whiz,

Do you plan to make any ribs for the adjustable rib guns?

Thanks Brad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

parts for perazzi

perazzi hammer spring kit
perazzi hammer spring kit for sale
perazzi mx8 spare kit
perazzi parts kit
perazzi spare spring kit

perazzi springs

perrazzi springs