1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi parts have arrived - Pics

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just got in a good supply of Perazzi parts from Italy last couple of days.

Internal Selectors and a ton of leaf springs, as well as some traditional style and our new pin-less springs style kits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We also offer the pin for our new springs (limited supply) for the Precision triggers. With our pins the leaf spring stays in the same geometrical position, does not alter speed, can be used on either side, and the pin can be removed at some later time should you desire to do so, returning your trigger back to original. Pins are $15.

As of today, we do not offer the springs by themselves because Marcello cannot keep them in stock in Italy. He attended a big shoot recently there and has sold and continues to sell out of this new design. He says the are "a hot item!" over there.

Whiz

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Whiz is the best source for Italian parts.

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Do Italian springs break more often than German springs? HMB

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't know or care ... my TM1 has coil springs.

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

All springs loose their tension over time.. Coil springs never break.. they just keep getting weaker and weaker.. Timing can get off center.. and it creates a different problem.. The leaf spring.. anyone's leaf spring will get weaker over time.. Most get changed before they break.. that's called matainence.. Those who don't check.. on a regular basis..their shotgun.. and it's trigger is called stupidity.. Then they complain about it.. In all my years of shooting.. I've only had 1 broken spring.. I've caught about 3 cracked spring.. Then again.. I look everytime I shoot.. I leave the trigger out of the gun when it goes in its case.. All Good.. Mike

6. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

0   0   0

Have been shooting P guns for only 25 years. About the same with K-guns. Both seem to have had about the same very minor maintainence. Admit I don't shoot all that much,1-4000 rounds a year now,but used to do 15-20,000 a year me & my son 20 yrs ago. I like the K guns for skeet & P for trap. And add an old 682 that broke a spring on the line. Things happen,springs are a weak link. I don't know about the rest of the people on this site,but if I go to a shoot that really counts,I always have a good back-up gun available in the trunk.
    And Mr White,thank you for keeping us going.

7. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Whiz...I told you I would let you know when I found out what was causing my trigger problem.It was the spring and it was a Perazzi spring.Couldnt find a crack so it must have just been the metal that was used as it wouldnt give the same pull each time it was checked,plus it was quite a bit heavier.Never heard of this before but the chap that sold me the spring swapped it for another and all is good now.As soon as I decide if I'm going to keep the gun I may be ordering one of those kits of yours.Thanks again...Moe

8. drywall 53

drywall 53 TS Member

0   0   0

Whiz

Will you be at the Grand?

Dale

9. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

MICHMOE: Check your spring on the INSIDE and see if the two flats have been touching each other. If so, the spring has been over-cocked and this will certainly weaken the spring. I spoke to Marcello about this Monday, because I had one of our springs returned for warranty and it had been seriously over-cocked.

drywall 53: The Grand is just too damn hot and humid for me. Marcello wants to set up next year, but I just don't like all that ugly heat and humidity. If is's not fun. then I'm not doing it.

Wished the ATA would have put it in dry climate like in Colorado.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.