1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Perazzi Parts - Got some new ones in ***

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A few new parts arrived, but more are still coming in from Italy.

Incidentally, if you need a part and it's not shown here, I may actually have it, or can get it quickly. There is not enough room to list everything on one page and I am trying to keep this list down to one page... will probably have to change that later.

I am getting in some cocking shoes part# 164. I also have the small v-coil spring #119 and disc #122 for the rear of the receiver - the part that holds the trigger in. I also now have three (3) styles of lever springs: the old style plug and v-coil, the newer longer plug that came with either the smaller coil spring or the larger diameter coil spring. I will have in a couple of trigger housing in stainless steel and standard steel within 10 days. I am also expecting some adjustable trigger assemblies to convert standard triggers to adjustables, within 10 days or so.

You can click my above link and print out the schematics for all the Perazzi models including the TM1 and all removable trigger Perazzis. This chart is from Perazzi and is in PDF format so you can very easily print it out.

[​IMG]

If you need to call, I am usually in the shop from around 9:00 AM until 10:00 PM and sometimes even later. Otherwise, I am either sleeping or at the coffee shop. Please excuse any typos; my LH carpel tunnel is acting up again and I tend to transpose letters... I type by words, not letters.

Jim White

2. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Whiz, were you down at the Southwest Grand in San Antonio?

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Was not. There were a couple of guys from Rapid City; Dennis Johnson, Mark Policky, and Greg Johnson. Greg is our club pres.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.