1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Perazzi Parts - Got a few new ones in ***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by whiz white, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

A few new parts arrived, but more are still coming in from Italy.

Incidentally, if you need a part and it's not shown here, I may actually have it, or can get it quickly. There is not enough room to list everything on one page and I am trying to keep this list down to one page... will probably have to change that later.

I am getting in some cocking shoes part# 164. I also have the small v-coil spring #119 and disc #122 for the rear of the receiver - the part that holds the trigger in. I also now have three (3) styles of lever springs: the old style plug and v-coil, the newer longer plug that came with either the smaller coil spring or the larger diameter coil spring. I will have in a couple of trigger housing in stainless steel and standard steel within 10 days. I am also expecting some adjustable trigger assemblies to convert standard triggers to adjustables, within 10 days or so.

You can click my above link and print out the schematics for all the Perazzi models including the TM1 and all removable trigger Perazzis. This chart is from Perazzi and is in PDF format so you can very easily print it out.

[​IMG]

If you need to call, I am usually in the shop from around 9:00 AM until 10:00 PM and sometimes even later. Otherwise, I am either sleeping or at the coffee shop. Please excuse any typos; my LH carpel tunnel is acting up again and I tend to transpose letters... I type by words, not letters.

Jim White

2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Whiz,that was a good spring you sold me, i got a 94 in caps today!! Joe

3. whiz white

You put it to good use! Great.

Thanks for the compliment.

Whiz

4. Chester White

Chester White Member

"I am also expecting some adjustable trigger assemblies to convert standard triggers to adjustables"
    Please explain how your kit works with a fixed trigger and the trigger guard for a fixed trigger.

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Whiz,

Do you have Perazzi Barrel decals?

Matt

6. whiz white

Chester White: You would remove your present trigger, and install the new parts, thus making it a simple retrofit. Since I don't have one in yet, other than this, I am unable to relate much more.

Matt: What color do you want? I have red, green and chrome (I could be running low on chrome. I make them here with a new vinyl cutter I just put in.

They are $6.00 a pair and whatever the postage is to get them to you.

Whiz

7. Chester White

Chester White Member

Whiz, how about a picture of that adjustable trigger when you have one?

8. whiz white

Chester: I have a proto-type trigger here, and could copy it up on the site, but Marcello called me this morning to say that he should have these ready to sell middle of next month. My proto-type is angled gently for a right-hander and I really like it - never gave much thought about the cant of it.

This adjustable is almost 100% identical to the Perazzi one. All you need to do to install it is to remove the sear/trigger pin, CAREFULLY slide out the original trigger and slide in the new trigger top, then slide on the adjustable finger piece. I say CAREFULLY, because I usually launch into orbit the sear springs and/or plungers when I doing trigger removal.

He tells me he sent several triggers only to me (can't remember - like Friday or last Thrusday). They are for a (1) left-hander, (2) right-hander, (3) standard straight one like the Perazzi original, and one that can be machined by an individual to fit his desire, like grooves, serrations, or knurling.

As of today, we think we are going to sell them for around $170.00. Considering a standard non-adjustable trigger only sells for around $125, this is a helluva deal.

Also, it will have 5 positions of adjustment.

I will post them for sale when I get the full package.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.