1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Perazzi or Krieghoff ,what is Preferred ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coconutjoy, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

Which gun is better(if there is such a thing),the Perazzi Guns or the Krieghoff?Would like some mature opinion regarding pros and cons.I know there are alot of other makes being used but lets keep the comments to these particular two makes.Thank you.
  2. everettjunior

everettjunior TS Member

Ok, I got my popcorn ready. Any minute this will go viral. :)

Everett
  3. coconutjoy

coconutjoy Member

I am a old guy and not great with computers,what does Viral mean?I hope its not anything like anal.
  4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Got a coin,,,,,flip it,,,,,that's the answer.....
  5. miketmx

miketmx Active Member

They are both great guns. Krieghoff recommends annual maintenance and it is easy for a shooter to replace the leaf springs in a Perazzi by himself.
  6. sterlingworth

sterlingworth Member

I have both and to tell the truth there both great guns. That being said I prefer the Krieghoffs. They feel a bit lighter and for me swing better and faster. As far as the annual service goes Ive had my first one over 30 years ,dont know how many shell thru it,with never a "service" preformed. I guess I got a good one..Ray p/s just sold my last perazzi.
  7. Slugo

Slugo TS Member

pardon me, but this is a completely stupid question. Even if you get any semi-meaningful answers, what criteria was used and how was it evaluated. Like asking, who do you like better, Elmer Fudd or Daffy Duck. And, you're looking for a mature answer to an immature question! LOLOL...
  8. ljutic73

ljutic73 Active Member

Ljutic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...okay now I'm preparing to get hated on!!!....popcorn and beer at the ready.....
  9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

FABRI nuf said
  10. goose2

goose2 Active Member

Never owned a P gun so cant say anything there. I do own a K 80 T.S. and love the hell out of it.
  11. OldGoat

OldGoat Active Member

What about Ford vs. Chevy? Best Regards, Ed
  12. Avaldes

Avaldes Active Member

Both guns can be made to any weight or balance that you want, if you buy new. Likewise the stock can be ordered to your specs if you buy new. So performance wise there is very little difference.

If you are looking at a used gun then you should be aware of the specs of the gun you are picking up.
  13. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Well, i have had both and shoot the P gun, i am just the opposite of Sterlingworth, the K gun feels heavy and does not swing as easy as the P gun "for me" . Like old goat says, the one YOU shoot the best is the best, be it H&R, B,B, K, P, L, R, W, gun. Joe
  14. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Different strokes for different folks. Both are FINE guns. For me.. its Perazzi all the way.
  15. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

It's like the Indy 500, Chevy v. Honda. Either is designed for one purpose, winning.

16. dustmaker

dustmaker Member

Perazzi PRO- Precision Gold Trigger fits right in

Krieghoff CON- NO Precision Gold Trigger
  17. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Thats right the K guns come with great triggers no need to spend thousands. LOL. Both are great guns. Jeff
  18. ramorton

ramorton Member

I've owned both and several of both. I'm going back to Ljutic. Ljutic's fit me better. Could not get Perazzi or Krieghoff's to fit, however, I am left handed. Both fine guns with nice swing dynamics but prefer Ljutic. Ljutic will fit me at the factory. I own a MX10RS at this time that will be for sale with a left hand stock. Just doesn't fit right. Had my Krieghoff's cast on but still didn't fit right. You will probably like either if you are right handed. I did like the Krieghoff trigger over Perazzi. Shoot both and then decide. Krieghoff did seem a bit barrel heavy but moved to the target just fine.
  19. oz

oz Active Member

just heard a speech by the ceo of GM to a chinese audience in china. he told themm 70% of gm vehicles are made in china. no wonder we have no jobs. NOTE Honda won the indy 500 a short time ago. oz
  20. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Member

Ford truck; Chevy truck; Dodge truck - what is preferred? Oh, wait. I forgot; Toyota and Nissan.....

Mike
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.