1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Perazzi non payment

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Get ready Al for the ts.com boys to jump on you for not waiting a couple of months, death in family, wife sick etc! There will be a million reasons why they tell you that you were a dickhead etc! Welcome to ts.com! Tom Rhoads

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Al.........You have mail....Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Start a new thread with his name FIRST. Then ask him to taken care of this immediately.

This is mail fraud as well, and the USPS might get involved. I got a guy prosecuted in PA all the way from me in SD for a deal like this, AND the USPS did the dirty work.

Next thing to do is go to a collection agency. If you are also in the same state it would be a bit cheaper. You may not see much, but at least the sleaze-bag will have a dark cloud following him around and eventually it will catch up to him when he least expects it.

I had this happen with a Carl Hancock in Argyle Texas. He got me for a new P/W Platinum and Hydraulic unit. The reloader alone with costs now is over $1400, and a lien is/has been filed against his property. Maybe have to renew the lien in 20 years, but my kids will have some money to play with then.

These guys are scum bags bar none. Every once in a while we run across them... what goes around comes around.

Whiz

4. romie

romie Active Member

I would take white wiz advise and try to burn him.List his name on trap shooter on the headline first.If he has any friends they will let him know and then he might take care of the oversite unless he is a real low life.I would bet he will pay up.........if he has the money?
    good luck
    Monty

5. tomward

tomward TS Member

I do Argyle Texas . E mail me if I can help. Just as well go two for one. Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.